Thursday 14 November 2013

Over Thinking

I have been thinking about a lot of things, mostly about how I treat my friends. If you know me, you should know that I can either treat my friends very well or very badly. I am the type of person who likes extremes, but that is not always a good thing because I am getting the chills from more than one friend, and the worst thing is that they aren’t those facebook friends but these are the proper one, who I cherish.
 I have four such friends. And I am having the feeling two out of these four are angry with me. One is Pinky, though I am not sure why, but she has been distant for the past few days, at least compared to the others. The second one is Iris. She, I understand why she would be mad at me. I have been treating her… well I have been mean to her, very mean. And I did try to amend it. Though I didn’t apologize, maybe because I am too proud but I think she is not as angry at me as she was. That is an improvement, isn’t it?
So my plan at starting next week is to make amends and get my friends back, or rather closer because they haven’t really left me or maybe I am just overreacting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment