Wednesday 12 March 2014

Get to know me.

These are some questions I found on  tumblr, and I thought why not answer them. I mean I do need some new content.


  First thing you wash in the shower?
I  haven’t really noticed but probably my face.

Are you more of a coffee or alcohol drinker? 
Niether. Too young for alcohol and too much of a sweet tooth for coffee, but I do drink tea.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Never kissed anyone.

Do you plan outfits?
Only for special occasions.

How are you feeling RIGHT now?
My exams are just over so I feel like I am in the calm before the storm.

Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
On my book shelf. Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick.

What would you do if you opened your door and saw a dead body?
I would probably have the lamest reaction and basically stare at it until someone tells me to not. But then again it probably depends on whose body is dead.

Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
My last dream was about a week back. It was that I was seeing a Captain Swan scene, in which Killian and Emma were in a church talking about someone’s death. They are characters from ABC’s Once Upon a Time.
Some people say that dreams are your ambitions by your subconscious brain. Well, if that were true, my subconscious basically has no ambition because that is probably what I do awake. Reading fanficition and stuff.

Three of your current feelings?
Scared but I don’t know of what. It is like that feeling in the gut telling you something is wrong but everything seems right.
Free. The pressure of exams has almost lifted of my shoulders.
Happy. For no specific reason. Or maybe because of every possible reason.

What are you craving right now?
Sushi. I always crave sushi.

Turn ons?
When people smell nice.

Turn offs?
When people say they have certain principles but end up not following them.

What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Garbage.

When was the last time you cried? Why?
The day before my Hindi exam because one of the people I thought was my best friend ended up choosing a no good guy over me.

If you could be a superhero, who would you want to be?
Does Loki count? Or maybe Thor. Between those two.

Did the one person who hurt you most in your life apologize?
No. the company I keep is too stubborn to ever apologize. But doesn’t matter. I have forgiven them.

Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Who ever bites their ice-cream?! Lick. Like your face.

Favorite movie ever?
Princess Bride.

Do you like yourself?
I love myself because I am the only person I can trust.

Have you ever met a celebrity?
Nope. No one I ever actually respected as a celebrity.

 Could you handle being in the military?
With some excise, yes, probably.

 What are you listening to right now?
Gold Rush by Ed Sheeran.

 How many countries have you visited?
Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Egypt, England and a few others but those were on a cruise so they don’t really count.

 Are your parents strict?
Not particularly.

Would you go sky diving?
Only if I didn’t have to pay for it on my own.

 Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
No.

 Whats on your mind right now?
Wanting a book shelf.

 Is there anything you want to say to someone?
I want to tell a certain someone that I don’t want to be with them anymore because she makes me feel uncomfortable to be who I am.

Have you ever been in a castle?
Sand castle. Yes.

Do you rent movies often?
Nope.

Whats your zodiac sign?
Aquarius.

When was the last time you had sex?
I am fifteen. Never.

Name five facts about yourself.
I like black tea. I talk in the shower instead of singing. I like Shakespeare. I never understand poems. I like to sketch.

Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?
Nope.

Do you believe in karma or predestiny?
Not in the exact terms. I believe that if you get to much of good things that eventually equal amount of bad things will happen to even out the scale.

Brown or white eggs?
You only get white eggs here.

Do you own something from Hot Topic?
What is that?

Ever been on a train? 
I like trains.

Ever been in love?
With myself.

If you were paid 1 million dollars to spend the night in a supposed haunted house, would you do it?Yes. I am a greedy person.

If you could trade places with any person living or dead, who would you trade places with?
Jennifer Lawrence.

If you could shorten your life expectancy by 10 years to become more attractive, would you do it?Yes, whoever told you beauty is only skin deep is probably ugly.

Whom do you admire and why?
Hard to say just one. I guess my principal, JK, she is a powerful women.

What was your favorite bedtime story as a child?
No one ever read my read time stories.

You’re walking down the street, you come across a burning building. A woman says her baby is trapped inside, what would you do?
Depends on my mood.

If you could choose the future profession of your son or daughter, would you?
Anything but a murdering druggie.

What was your best experience on drugs or alcohol?
Never had any.

What was your worst experience on drugs or alcohol?
Never had any.

As your walking down the street you find a suitcase full of money sitting next to a parked car, would you take it?
Walk away as though nothing happened.

If you found that a close friend has AIDS, would you still hang out with them?
Yeah. Through thick and thin, right?

In front of you are 10 pistols, 5 of which are loaded. If you survive you’d receive 100 million dollars. Would you be willing to place 1 to your head and pull the trigger?
Yes. Life is about risk taking.

How old were you when you lost your virginity?
Well not 15.

Do you believe in ghosts, werewolves or vampires?
Believe in all.

If you could live forever, would you want to?
No.

Which fictional movie character most resembles who you are?
Anna from Frozen.

If you could go back in time, which time period would you visit?
The Tudor times.

If they were to televise a live execution, would you watch it?
Obviously.

If you could be the president of the USA, would you be willing to do it?
Nope.

If you could choose the sex of your unborn child, would you want to?
Nope.

Would you rather live longer or be wealthy?
Wealthy. I want to make the life I have a good one, no matter how short.

No comments:

Post a Comment